9.30.2012

the refresh button


I've never been one for tradition and the same ol' same ol' stuck in the rut mentality.

(If that wasn't a run-on sentence, then I don't know what is. Behold the beauty of run-ons, my friends)

Anyway...as I was trying to say before I interrupted myself...

I've always had an affinity for the refresh button. You know, the button that allows us to get new information, find new things.

You may know me from my other blog, Abigail Anne. And believe me, that blog is going to stay my main blog, and I will continue to care for and curate it.

But this blog will be my little refresh button.

I'll come here when I'm tired, or when I'm in a particularly thinking mood, or when my life needs a little release, or all three.

There won't be any pictures really. Maybe one or two per post. It will be sporadically updated. And there will be a lot of writing. A lot of the opinions of a teenager just trying to live beautiful and messy and lovely.

Welcome to Poppy and Rye.

3 comments:

  1. Hi friend. I like you. And your ramblings. :)

    xoxo//bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I think I'm going to like this blog a whole lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I know exactly what you mean. I've been thinking about the refresh button for quite a while and I finally got around to pushing it. Your phrasing and explanation is perfect. I'm glad I found you.
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete